Child support New Mexico provides essential services to a parent that requires assistance.
Some of the services provided include:
- Determining paternity of the children
- Locating the other parent
- Establish legal help for the children
- Collecting of support payments as well as enforcing the child support order
In order to enjoy the services offered by the program, you should apply for the services. There are application forms available both online and locally that can help in requesting for the child support services.
New Mexico Child Support Guidelines
You should bear in mind that providing pertinent information will help in pursuing the case successfully. It is recommended that you should provide more details to the child support agencies. This will help in ensuring that you obtain full and regular support payment.
It does not matter where you start from, but you must provide the important information. Paying attention to New Mexico child support guidelines is very important.
This is because the guidelines will help in the following:
- Establishing an adequate children support standard depending with the parent’s ability of making the payment.
- Ensuring that the awards are equitable by making sure there is a similar treatment for another person in the same circumstances.
- Improving the court process efficiency by giving guidance to parties and courts on the support payment levels.
Places to Apply for Child Support
To apply for child support services, you must complete an application for the services. The application form can easily be obtained at the child support offices or at their website. You can download the application from the site.
You should return the application form to the child support offices in your area. The completed application is received by the agency’s representative and is processed.
How to Apply for Child Support
Application process for child support is quite simple and will take some few minutes. The child support requires you to provide various details in the application form. Once you have obtained the application from either the website or their site, take time and go through all the details.
It will help you in knowing exactly what you are required to provide. There are some documents that you should attach to the application. One of the documents is your children’s birth certificate. In order to ensure that your case is successful, you should provide the following information
- Address and name of the non-custodian parent
- The social security of the non-custodial parent
- The address and name of the employer of the other parent
- You should provide essential details regarding non-custodial parent including their assets and names of their relatives.
You should submit the complete application so that it can be processed. You should wait for about 3 weeks so that the agency can locate the non-custodial parent and enforce the child support. Your children will start enjoying the support payment and will live like kids with both parents.
Do not struggle alone while bringing up your children, just go for child support New Mexico.